In General. We receive and store any information entered on our Site. We also collect and process customer information that is generated when a Client integrates our software onto their website(s) (“Third Party Customer Information”), and information that is generated from a Third Party Customer’s interaction with Mobliso’s products. We may collect or receive the following personal information about you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Information about your location (“Location Data”).
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, abandoned products, marketing preferences.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit the Site or open a communication that was generated using the Mobliso software. For example, we will collect your IP address and Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer). We also may collect information about your online activity, such as products viewed and purchases made. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping customize the Client’s user experience and assist you in your purchasing process with our Clients.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Client Information. We use information about you to provide you with the products and services you request; to communicate with you in general; to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website; to otherwise customize your experience with this Site; and to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use and Evaluation.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
This Site may share Client and Third Party Customer information with the following entities:
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Site. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these business partners.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, and fraud prevention. For example, when targeted communications are sent using the Mobliso software, the communications pass through a third party vendor, acting as a security filter, before they reach the recipient. Third party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this Site, our Clients, or others; and in connection with our Terms and Conditions of Use and Evaluation and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties to the extent that we, and not our Clients, are doing the sharing, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including investors. For example, we may tell our investors the percentage of communications with Third Party Customers that result in a transaction, or the amount of revenue our software has indirectly generated for our Clients. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Clients can access and update their contact information by visiting the Site’s Account page. You can close your account by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity.
YOUR CHOICES WITH RESPECT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to setup an account with Mobliso and have access to the services provided through the Site.
- Third Party Customers may “opt out” of receiving communications generated by our software, which will prevent the further collection of your information.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above.
COOKIES & PERSISTENT LOCAL DATA
- Analytics/Log Files. Our Site and services gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of the software.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We want our Clients to feel comfortable using our software, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect and receive from them. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information that is collected at the direction of our Clients, and information that you provide to us directly For example, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
POLICY CONCERNING MINORS
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on the Site.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US